The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Debut Trailer

+3
John26
thejester108
Destructo
7 posters

Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Debut Trailer Empty Call of Duty: Black Ops II Debut Trailer

Post  Destructo Tue May 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Debut Trailer Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Debut Trailer

Post  thejester108 Tue May 01, 2012 10:08 pm

This looks wack...Which is a shame because Black Ops was the only CoD i liked since 4
thejester108
thejester108
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Debut Trailer Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Debut Trailer

Post  John26 Tue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm

I got give them props for trying some new stuff. Vehicles, future setting, etc.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Tue May 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Nope.
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Everyone is going to buy it anyways. You know the series is good.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Tue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm

For about a month each game, yes. That's around the time when Call of Duty games stop being charming, and start becoming infuriating.
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  thejester108 Wed May 02, 2012 12:03 am

I feel as though cham's signature sums up my feelings while watching the trailer. This step into the future isn't a smart idea.. at least not for a Call of Duty game
thejester108
thejester108
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Wed May 02, 2012 7:01 am

Al least after this, their time frame can't change again. I mean where else can they go? The future of the future?
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Wed May 02, 2012 7:10 am

CHAMIKA wrote:For about a month each game, yes. That's around the time when Call of Duty games stop being charming, and start becoming infuriating.
MW3 lasted a few days before being dumped. If people stopped bloody buying it for me I could just ignore the series.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Wed May 02, 2012 8:15 am

Static Jak wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:For about a month each game, yes. That's around the time when Call of Duty games stop being charming, and start becoming infuriating.
MW3 lasted a few days before being dumped. If people stopped bloody buying it for me I could just ignore the series.

This. Played the campaign and a few games of multiplayer. Havent touched it since.

On the trailer, looks nothing like a normal cod game. Your fighting robots and riding horses. Shit its different, so congrats on that.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  skitty Wed May 02, 2012 8:21 am

Same old, really.

I might not buy this, I say might because I probably will, then proceed to hate myself, and by the time I forgive myself there's another COD game coming out.

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Wed May 02, 2012 8:45 am

Actually doesnt sound too bad to be honest. Im just happy they are doing something different.

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/122/1224070p1.html
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 am

I don't think the gameplay itself will change much. We'll need a new generation of consoles with new hardware and a new engine to gain any significant changes that aren't just aesthetic.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Wed May 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down