The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyones opinion on the one player limit for theater

2 posters

Go down

Everyones opinion on the one player limit for theater Empty Everyones opinion on the one player limit for theater

Post  nubinatubb Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm

I personally don't like it, and would much rather prefer more than one player over rewind.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Everyones opinion on the one player limit for theater Empty Re: Everyones opinion on the one player limit for theater

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:07 am

nubinatubb wrote:I personally don't like it, and would much rather prefer more than one player over rewind.
pretty lame. Did they exclude it because they added rewind?
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Everyones opinion on the one player limit for theater Empty Re: Everyones opinion on the one player limit for theater

Post  nubinatubb Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:I personally don't like it, and would much rather prefer more than one player over rewind.
pretty lame. Did they exclude it because they added rewind?
Yea, and you can't even rewind -.- it's the same rewind they had in halo 3
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:14 pm

i loved it when me and wolf were playing and one of us pulled of something amazing so we went to theater afterwards to watch it. gay that they took it out for no real reason.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:i loved it when me and wolf were playing and one of us pulled of something amazing so we went to theater afterwards to watch it. gay that they took it out for no real reason.
Yea that's what I loved about the theater mode also, it was amazing because you could go in with your friends and watch your epic kills/games.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down