The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might not be on live quite as much. Also opinions ?

+2
Ghost
CkSned
6 posters

Go down

Might not be on live quite as much. Also opinions ? Empty Might not be on live quite as much. Also opinions ?

Post  CkSned Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm

First day back in class (as you guys call it) and i we get put into random groups and given a task that requires a shit ton of work. I have a something to hand in every monday for the next 12 weeks including essays and stages of a game our group is making. So I might not be able to play quite as much.

Basically we are in a group of 4. 2 designers and 2 programmers. The game has to be a tower defence game (like plants versus zombies. Infact we have been told to play that as part of the coursework lol) but in some way related to a movie theatre, because we have to pretend we are making it for a theatres website.

Ill tell you guys my idea and see if you like it:

The game basically is the same idea as any other tower defense, stopping enemies getting to a specific point. My idea is that the map is a cinema room, the enemies go towards the screen in order to try and break it and stop people from being able to watch. The enemies can be from a number of well known movies. For example one enemy could be Rocky another could be the liquid terminator dude from t2.

Your towers to defend against this can be movie theatre themed things also. A box which shoots popcorn (upgrade to toffee flavour and make your enemies stick in one place for a few seconds). A cup of juice which fires different flavours from a straw depending on how much you upgrade it. Possibly a hot dog, dont know wtf that can do lol.

Good, bad, meh ??

CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Might not be on live quite as much. Also opinions ? Empty Re: Might not be on live quite as much. Also opinions ?

Post  Ghost Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:29 pm

I would try it. I love tower defence.
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Might not be on live quite as much. Also opinions ? Empty Re: Might not be on live quite as much. Also opinions ?

Post  Drag Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 pm

haha, welcome to post secondary

id play it, just make sure you don't over complicate the game mechanics, also you can upgrade the hotdog into a last second dildo for back door lovers

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 am

Good Ideas

Maybe make the people watch a scary movie and they jump up during certain times.

Nacho Launcher! Upgrade to Salsa Nachos for a burning effect.

Slushy Cannon to freeze enemies.

Chocolate Ball Cannon.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:05 pm

John Sometimes Dies wrote:Good Ideas

Maybe make the people watch a scary movie and they jump up during certain times.

Nacho Launcher! Upgrade to Salsa Nachos for a burning effect.

Slushy Cannon to freeze enemies.

Chocolate Ball Cannon.
Skittles Machine gun

Can either upgrade to Hot Tamales for a slight burning effect, Taffy for slowing down the enemy, Sour Warheads for poison, or M&M Gatling gun for increased damage. Smile
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 pm

the hot dogs can offer splash damage.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down