The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxman: The happiest day of my life...

4 posters

Go down

Boxman: The happiest day of my life... Empty Boxman: The happiest day of my life...

Post  kearnsy Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm

This monstrosity was conceived over a year ago, made entirely in the space of a two-hour lunch break at my college. Apart from the annoying laughing in the background and god awful improv acting, we thought it was a pretty original concept. Soooo expect a redemption video at the end of march, with actual written dialogue, new surroundings, action, drama, sex, and of course: crisp 1080p display.

Remember kids, marijuana is your friend!

kearnsy
kearnsy
Cks Older Brother

Back to top Go down

Boxman: The happiest day of my life... Empty Re: Boxman: The happiest day of my life...

Post  Drag Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Boxman: The happiest day of my life... Empty Re: Boxman: The happiest day of my life...

Post  CHAMIKA Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:26 pm

kearnsy wrote:This monstrosity was conceived over a year ago, made entirely in the space of a two-hour lunch break at my college. Apart from the annoying laughing in the background and god awful improv acting, we thought it was a pretty original concept. Soooo expect a redemption video at the end of march, with actual written dialogue, new surroundings, action, drama, sex, and of course: crisp 1080p display.

Remember kids, marijuana is your friend!

2:15 - "YOU'RE NOTHING ANYMORE!"

what

CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 pm

I lol'd
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:43 pm

i like his coat

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  kearnsy Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Yeah, about a month after we made it my friend pointed it out. I didn't even know what the fuck smosh was before then :/
kearnsy
kearnsy
Cks Older Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:20 pm

kearnsy wrote:

Yeah, about a month after we made it my friend pointed it out. I didn't even know what the fuck smosh was before then :/
well the first boxman vid was from 4 years ago

but i still want to see what you can produce

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down