The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So apparently Osama Died

+6
Destructo
Drag
Static Jak
CkSned
Open Circle
CHAMIKA
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So apparently Osama Died - Page 2 Empty Re: So apparently Osama Died

Post  Drag Tue May 03, 2011 10:22 pm

So apparently Osama Died - Page 2 IFLZW

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Wed May 04, 2011 10:44 am

Wtf is that picture ?
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Pho3niX Wed May 04, 2011 10:51 am

CkSned wrote:Wtf is that picture ?

Pic of a guy walking out of a store called "Internet."
Pho3niX
Pho3niX
Chamikas Black
Chamikas Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed May 04, 2011 11:12 am

ya sorry about some of the large pics, i use a 27 inch monitor and they show up fine for me

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  skitty Wed May 04, 2011 2:22 pm

I ain't read anyone's post apart from Wantatongueya's but hasn't he died a few times now?

Besides, it's all too fishy (no pun intended, sorta) because there's been no pictures of his death (apart from an unofficial one) and he's immediatly dumped in the sea. What? The world's most wanted man is just killed and they throw him in the ocean? Psssh, I think that's to destroy any evidence that he was already dead.

May 1st is a symbolic day in itself. Purely because of Hitler.

Isn't Ron Paul gaining a lot of momentum in the US of A anyway? Seems to be tryna put a bullet in his campaign so Obama can't start running for a re-election.

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Wed May 04, 2011 4:19 pm

The dumping into the sea within 14 hours after death or w/e part is because of some "Islamic Code," which I know nothing of.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

skitty wrote:I ain't read anyone's post apart from Wantatongueya's but hasn't he died a few times now?

Besides, it's all too fishy (no pun intended, sorta) because there's been no pictures of his death (apart from an unofficial one) and he's immediatly dumped in the sea. What? The world's most wanted man is just killed and they throw him in the ocean? Psssh, I think that's to destroy any evidence that he was already dead.
He's never been said to be officialy dead. Usually just someone stating they think he's probably dead at that point. People are too busy looking at a lot of these conspiracies to look at the real problems.

Pakistan had denied Osama was ever there and that they would have captured him if he was. And now they say they had no idea he was there after he was found. They even had a Pakistan paper say he was dead a few months after 9/11.
Not surprisingly Pakistan has rumoured connections to terrorist organisations to some degree.
His house was gigantic mansion in comparison to all the houses around. 12-18 foot high walls and two security gates with barb wire around the walls. Burnt any trash, had no internet of phone line and had a courier go in and out with information. Stood out like a sore thumb.
He was only 60 miles from the capital and he was living half a fraking mile from Pakistans version of West Point military base in a town filled with retired military officers.
And you're paying Pakistan for quite a while now to essentially ensure this shit wouldn't happen.

It's ironic really, people have been so busy with these theories that they've actually blinded themselves and ignored the real issues.

Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Static Jak wrote:
skitty wrote:I ain't read anyone's post apart from Wantatongueya's but hasn't he died a few times now?

He's never been said to be officialy dead. Usually just someone stating they think he's probably dead at that point. People are too busy looking at a lot of these conspiracies to look at the real problems.

Pakistan had denied Osama was ever there and that they would have captured him if he was. And now they say they had no idea he was there after he was found. They even had a Pakistan paper say he was dead a few months after 9/11.
Not surprisingly Pakistan has rumoured connections to terrorist organisations to some degree.
His house was gigantic mansion in comparison to all the houses around. 12-18 foot high walls and two security gates with barb wire around the walls. Burnt any trash, had no internet of phone line and had a courier go in and out with information. Stood out like a sore thumb.
He was only 60 miles from the capital and he was living half a fraking mile from Pakistans version of West Point military base in a town filled with retired military officers.
And you're paying Pakistan for quite a while now to essentially ensure this shit wouldn't happen.

It's ironic really, people have been so busy with these theories that they've actually blinded themselves and ignored the real issues.

Exactly Jak.

The USA is essentially paying Pakistan around 3-4 billion dollars a year to be our "friend" and yet they're hiding and funding Al Qaeda and the Taliban behind our backs with, here's the kicker, our very own taxpayer's money. Also the reason Bin Laden was dumped at sea within 24 hours was because of a Muslim practice that requires a body to be buried within 24 hours, and since Bin Laden's family disowned him and his native country, Saudi Arabia, "exiled" him, there isn't really a place to bury his body. As of why the government isn't releasing any pictures: the security risk that comes with showing off those pictures might incite farther violence from his supporters as they might see it as the US sporting a "trophy". Honestly, I'm surprised and proud that Obama has shown such respect to local customs, religious practices, and the fact that we don't have to toss around pictures of a shot to hell extremist. It's no better than placing his head on a pike and prancing around the world with it. As one commenter to an article said:

"The body has been positively identified by witnesses, including his family. It has been DNA matched, and subject to facial recognition. Numerous people have seen and confirmed the pictures. And Obama would have to be positively insane to announce Bin Laden's death if there were any non-zero chance of him turning up elsewhere down the line -- the embarrassment upon learning the truth would echo for generations. Your personal estimation of whether the man in the photo is him or not adds absolutely no certainty to the situation. You could be misled by a look-alike, or you could be convinced a valid photo was forged. In short, your review of the photo is completely unneeded by anybody except you, and your reasons have more to do with morbid curiosity than with pursuit of truth".

As of Ron Paul gaining momentum in the USA, it's probably not true. Like many other potential candidates in the Republican party, Ron Paul hasn't gotten the balls yet to announce whether or not he's going to officially run for President. Also any "polls" at the moment that say a particular person is "gaining momentum" or "ahead" is absolute bullshit. Based on the past, preliminary polls don't mean anything and almost never ever tell who's going be the top 3 for nomination, especially when there's so many candidates with no clear cut leader.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu May 05, 2011 1:28 am

this thread is missing a bit of win button flair . . .

So apparently Osama Died - Page 2 DoLk2

there we go

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  skitty Thu May 05, 2011 6:35 am

You stick to whatever you believe and I'll stick to mine.
I really can't be bothered for pages upon pages of this shit and it ends up going nowhere...

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Thu May 05, 2011 8:47 am

Open Circle wrote:
Static Jak wrote:

Exactly Jak.

The USA is essentially paying Pakistan around 3-4 billion dollars a year to be our "friend" and yet they're hiding and funding Al Qaeda and the Taliban behind our backs with, here's the kicker, our very own taxpayer's money. Also the reason Bin Laden was dumped at sea within 24 hours was because of a Muslim practice that requires a body to be buried within 24 hours, and since Bin Laden's family disowned him and his native country, Saudi Arabia, "exiled" him, there isn't really a place to bury his body. As of why the government isn't releasing any pictures: the security risk that comes with showing off those pictures might incite farther violence from his supporters as they might see it as the US sporting a "trophy". Honestly, I'm surprised and proud that Obama has shown such respect to local customs, religious practices, and the fact that we don't have to toss around pictures of a shot to hell extremist. It's no better than placing his head on a pike and prancing around the world with it. As one commenter to an article said:

"The body has been positively identified by witnesses, including his family. It has been DNA matched, and subject to facial recognition. Numerous people have seen and confirmed the pictures. And Obama would have to be positively insane to announce Bin Laden's death if there were any non-zero chance of him turning up elsewhere down the line -- the embarrassment upon learning the truth would echo for generations. Your personal estimation of whether the man in the photo is him or not adds absolutely no certainty to the situation. You could be misled by a look-alike, or you could be convinced a valid photo was forged. In short, your review of the photo is completely unneeded by anybody except you, and your reasons have more to do with morbid curiosity than with pursuit of truth".

As of Ron Paul gaining momentum in the USA, it's probably not true. Like many other potential candidates in the Republican party, Ron Paul hasn't gotten the balls yet to announce whether or not he's going to officially run for President. Also any "polls" at the moment that say a particular person is "gaining momentum" or "ahead" is absolute bullshit. Based on the past, preliminary polls don't mean anything and almost never ever tell who's going be the top 3 for nomination, especially when there's so many candidates with no clear cut leader.
This all reminds me of the Hitler conspiracy theories my grand-uncle used to tell. Since his body was burnt to a crisp, there was no full body to parade around.
So obviously the conspiracy theories sprouted up for a while, like the more popular choice of Hitler escaping to South America.
Only difference is we now have the internet to spread this shit way further and drag it out further too.
I believe they destroyed his remains in the early 70s by the KGB? Something along those lines. Rather than have a known burial site for the likes of Neo Nazis to worship.
Anyway, Bin Ladens photo is essentially 1 eye gone, the other spit open, a big gaping hole above the left eye and the top of his head blown open with his brains spread out. Kind of hard for anyone to identify his body based on that. Even then, I'd say the photo will "eventually" be released to the public. Just not now or anytime soon.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Fri May 06, 2011 6:09 am

Ill go with the idea osama is dead.

But really it doesn't change a whole lot. Sure it delivers a blow to terrorism, but there will be someone else to take his place. Plus the fact that Al Queda will probably retaliate to their leader being shot in the head.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Fri May 06, 2011 10:23 pm

CkSned wrote:Ill go with the idea osama is dead.

But really it doesn't change a whole lot. Sure it delivers a blow to terrorism, but there will be someone else to take his place. Plus the fact that Al Queda will probably retaliate to their leader being shot in the head.

Don't worry. Eagle and I are on our way to Afghanistan now to make sure that doesn't happen.

So apparently Osama Died - Page 2 2f04b9c4319abb61a2b7b83
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Sat May 07, 2011 6:11 am

CHAMIKA wrote:

Don't worry. Eagle and I are on our way to Afghanistan now to make sure that doesn't happen.

Fucking lol
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat May 07, 2011 6:36 am

CkSned wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:

Fucking lol
we need to get eagle back to idaho asap because this is happening

So apparently Osama Died - Page 2 ZbdVp

also osama may have recruited help from the urban community

So apparently Osama Died - Page 2 32x5t

chamika this is also happening in your hood

So apparently Osama Died - Page 2 Gohomeandstudy

because of this evil black man and his crew

So apparently Osama Died - Page 2 Mk3fH

i havent slept in days, WHERE ARE MY SLEEP PICTURES

Drag