The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the news can even find faults with portal 2

+2
CkSned
Drag
6 posters

Go down

the news can even find faults with portal 2  Empty the news can even find faults with portal 2

Post  Drag Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

the news can even find faults with portal 2  Empty Re: the news can even find faults with portal 2

Post  CkSned Thu May 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Seriously people are so fucking sensitive.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

the news can even find faults with portal 2  Empty Re: the news can even find faults with portal 2

Post  Ghost Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Grow a pair fag......
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm

This is why all video games should be illegal for infinity.

In all seriousness, am I the only one that feels at least a bit of sympathy for that family?
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu May 19, 2011 10:08 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:This is why all video games should be illegal for infinity.

In all seriousness, am I the only one that feels at least a bit of sympathy for that family?
ya i can't imagine having that kind of a conversation spawn out of playing portal 2

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Fri May 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Fuck that, play Fallout or Dantes Inferno then try and have conversations with your kids about the game. Big deal it had one tiny line of dialog that offended a few people. There are far worse games out there that offend thousands of people.....
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Fri May 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Ghost wrote:Fuck that, play Fallout or Dantes Inferno then try and have conversations with your kids about the game. Big deal it had one tiny line of dialog that offended a few people. There are far worse games out there that offend thousands of people.....
ya but those games are rated M while portal 2 is rated E10 and the girl was 10 years old

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Fri May 20, 2011 4:47 pm

He is a evil robot at the time. We are all raised being taught all bad people are wrong. Plus right after he says that Glados says something good about adopted kids.

Gawd so stupid.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Contacting Valve?

They're probably busy with a lot of things..like HLE3.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Fri May 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Drag wrote:
Ghost wrote:Fuck that, play Fallout or Dantes Inferno then try and have conversations with your kids about the game. Big deal it had one tiny line of dialog that offended a few people. There are far worse games out there that offend thousands of people.....
ya but those games are rated M while portal 2 is rated E10 and the girl was 10 years old

I was a crack dealer and had killed 3 people by the time I was ten.......The world is a rough place, no need to sugar coat it.

lol but seriously, little girl needs to be de-sensitized. My son is only 4 and he understands life's hard, people are dicks, and shit sucks. The quicker they learn this the easier it will be to adapt and be able to not give a fuck about what others think and realize that only you and yours truly matter at the end of the day.

Pretty much where I am going with this is that the quicker her and her parents are able to come to terms with the fact that she is adopted and that people will always see and more then likely comment on that fact the bette. rMaybe this lone line of dialog will help that along.
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat May 21, 2011 12:01 am

Ghost wrote:
Drag wrote:

I was a crack dealer and had killed 3 people by the time I was ten.......The world is a rough place, no need to sugar coat it.

lol but seriously, little girl needs to be de-sensitized. My son is only 4 and he understands life's hard, people are dicks, and shit sucks. The quicker they learn this the easier it will be to adapt and be able to not give a fuck about what others think and realize that only you and yours truly matter at the end of the day.

Pretty much where I am going with this is that the quicker her and her parents are able to come to terms with the fact that she is adopted and that people will always see and more then likely comment on that fact the bette. rMaybe this lone line of dialog will help that along.
im pretty sure the parents would have anted to share that information at a time when they were a little more prepared, not randomly in the middle of portal 2

i agree that this isnt a big deal and its better she found out this way rather then kids asking her why shes asian with white parents and this did not need a news story, the network prob did it to get the gamer demo into their news

but someone has to disagree to make this an interesting discussion

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Sat May 21, 2011 11:47 am

Your Ossim drag
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down