The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New project (even though my last 2 are not done yet......)

Go down

New project (even though my last 2 are not done yet......) Empty New project (even though my last 2 are not done yet......)

Post  Ghost Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

1985 Toyota Supra GT MkII, Rare car to find. Needs a shit load of interior and body work but the good news is it runs, engine, tranny, drive train and TURBO!!! are in good shape. Needs a new waste gate, exhaust and a few other minor things. Looks to be about a 1 1/2 - 2 year project but tonnes of potential here.

For yous that dont know your cars, this Supra is very hard to find, not only that but Supra's in general are some of the fastest production cars ever made by Toyota. So fast and so tunable that the US halted imports numerous times due to the fact the cars were being imported, modified and used for street racing (also the fact the a standard police interceptor has no chance against a tuned Supra GT Turbo lol)

New project (even though my last 2 are not done yet......) 1983_Toyota_Celica_Supra_California_Survivor_For_Sale_Front_1

Look like this......only in much worse shape lol!
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down