The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New MW2 gameplay

+5
John26
CkSned
Destructo
Drag
nubinatubb
9 posters

Go down

New MW2 gameplay  Empty New MW2 gameplay

Post  nubinatubb Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 pm

nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

New MW2 gameplay  Empty Re: New MW2 gameplay

Post  Drag Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:14 pm

icwatudid

i actually like mw2 and still play it to this day, and they are bringing back the ump and ac130 so this game looks like a purchase for me

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 pm

The new UMP sounds like it has 1000000x Rapid fire..like the MW2 M4, but lite.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Looks identical to mw2. Except the added some more guns and changed the weapon sounds
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Lol @:

and all i can say is that MW3 looks incredible! the destruction in that game is crazy! did you see when all that glass shattered at the beginning? That is an amazing touch to implement destruction.. I mean he made his own path! he needed to go through that one window and so like a * he shot it to make it shatter.. Mindblowing! It's a more realistic feel imo. The same guy was running through a market and bullets were flying everywhere! I'm not sure where his team was right there but im positive they've made the game more team-oriendted and less solo esque. Plus the killstreaks are crazy! Who wants to operate their own air and ground vehicles when you can let the AI do it for you? That way you can focus on the objective and not be distracted by useless killing. Then did you see the floating dog tags? What game has ever had dog tags?! Plus they float so all you have to do is walk "through" them and you get them so you can continue to focus on the objective.. The sniper who kept killing him really shows how theyve fixed the camping in the past but by golly he got him at the end with a nice QUICKSCOPE! Thank God were back to fundamentals again cuz they took out that realistic touch in Blops.

The audio is what really stood out to me. Again the glass shattering sounded incredible, but the guns sound sick! They sound more real with that kind of nickels going through a coin collector sound. Very accurate. Plus speaking of accuaracy, the guns have no recoil! Hell yea! so to all you who complain about that camping sniper, just slap on that assault rifle and hold down the trigger! no need for burst fiuring, its a waste of time, and besides its unrealistic. Last thing is that the graphics are outstanding! Completely whole new look from MW2 with a whole new feel! Theyve definitely replaced the arcade type that everyone calls it with a more realistic feel. def more realistic than BF3..hahahahhahahahahah

Lol

They copied off so many games, Juggernaut game mode, infection, point streaksfrom MoH. Shit can they invent anything themselves.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:46 pm

JOHN YOUR FANBOY IS SHOWING

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Okay I read up on the game and watched some vids. I like the whole strike package idea and gun on gun gameplay.

Not gonna pick up on day 1, but I am going to need whoever is buying this opinion on the game. Not buying another one blindly.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 am

Waiting till christmas.

Ill see what sort of reviews its getting after maybe the first month then decide wether to ask for it or not.

Ive already ordered Battlefeild 3 and Halo CE anyway.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 am

Meh. I'm just so bored of COD. It's ok for a week or 2 now, but then it just wears off. I barely reach max level once now. Thing is, I rented Black Ops and never planned to buy it. But at Christmas I got two bloody copies of the game. Why? Because my non gaming friends know I like games. And what better game than that Call of Duty they here everyone talk about...
It's a damn guarantee someone will buy MW3 for me this year too.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  BootlegToe Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 am

CkSned wrote:Looks identical to mw2. Except the added some more guns and changed the weapon sounds
This is literally every FPS sequel ever. No surprise.

BootlegToe
Now you know chamika really isn't black

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:31 am

Static Jak wrote:Meh. I'm just so bored of COD. It's ok for a week or 2 now, but then it just wears off. I barely reach max level once now. Thing is, I rented Black Ops and never planned to buy it. But at Christmas I got two bloody copies of the game. Why? Because my non gaming friends know I like games. And what better game than that Call of Duty they here everyone talk about...
It's a damn guarantee someone will buy MW3 for me this year too.
you should hint them into the direction of ms points

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:34 am

BootlegToe wrote:
CkSned wrote:Looks identical to mw2. Except the added some more guns and changed the weapon sounds
they also added new game modes, killstreaks and points system

all im saying is that we should wait for the game to come out first before we throw our shit at it

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:37 am

New MW2 gameplay  Shit-throwing
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BootlegToe Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 am

Drag wrote:
BootlegToe wrote:
they also added new game modes, killstreaks and points system

all im saying is that we should wait for the game to come out first before we throw our shit at it
Yeah I agree with you. I think that the IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING IT SUCKS argument is kind of dumb when talking about a genre as watered down and overdone as FPS.

BootlegToe

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:59 am

I never said it sucked. I have no doubt it will be a fun game for a few months. Then it will just get stale like every other cod for me :/.

Totally lost interest in the series for some reason.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am

But this is what most call of duty players want, it's what they've wanted for the past couple of years which is why the game sells ass loads

Those looking for change will probably go over to battlefield 3 this year

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:01 am

CkSned wrote:
Totally lost interest in the series for some reason.
I'm burnt out. It feels like the same game each time with some minor tweaks. It's not even meant as improving anymore, just to look a bit different to validate paying full price for, in all honesty, an expansion pack.
I'd rather see a year break at least between each. At least then each game will get proper support outside of map packs. As it is, after the first few months it's dropped to hype up the next one. There's no breathing space for each title.

Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  skitty Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:18 pm

No jam on your screen after your get shot?
G36C returns?
The old MP5 returns?

I'm already sold. Part of the reason I loved COD was for those two guns anyway. Smile

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down