The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Nightmares

2 posters

Go down

Rise of Nightmares Empty Rise of Nightmares

Post  John26 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:17 pm

New Kinect game I got from gfly today(They shipped both Dead island and RoN at the same time, yet I only got RoN).

Anyways, I was pissed cause I wanted to play some Dead Island and I had the lowest expectations for RoN. I must say, the game is a hell of a good time.

Its pretty much like Condemned except with Kinect and the setting is a lot like the SAW movies. You move your character by putting one foot forward and can change his speed by the distance you put it out. You rotate by simply rotating your shoulders and it works surprisingly well. Its hard to control precisely, but if a controller was put into your hands for the first time ever it would take some getting use to. Kinect is the same way I guess.

You can kick baddies away, punch and block. You can pick up weapons and use them. Cool little thing they have is if you pick up a weapon with your left hand you will use it with your left and vice versa. Pretty neat.

The overall plot is cool, but the writing is pretty bad.

In the end 6.5/10 for everything. For fun 8/10.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Rise of Nightmares Empty Re: Rise of Nightmares

Post  Drag Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 pm

ill give it a rent

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down